Owner Post Them Follow Dash



MISS LAWYER
Atelophobia;

Bonjour!

 photo dd011f13-ef33-4594-b049-02e98c30eed0_zps27915f66.jpg>
Hello and welcome to my blog
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Date of Birth

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
2nd of November 1995


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini

The Raya Festive Is Just Around The Corner!



Ramadhan Kareem everyone :)

I almost forgot that I have a blog to maintain. 

I had abandoned this page for quite some time indeed. This happened as I was busy with tonnnes of workload as I am a university student.
 Hari Raya festival is just around the corner. Frankly speaking, I've made a lot of preparations but still, it makes me unsatisfied. haha. Recently, I did buy a pair of new shoes purposely for my getting-bigger-feet. Zara Women brand was my choice since I love the material they use for the product. But sadly, the smallest size they had which was 5 did not fit me!  I scrolled over to the nearest Nose, Vinci & Charles & Keith store. But then I've to admit that the Zara shoes was the one had caught my eyes. So, I dont care! Haha. I also bought a pinky roxy bag. I have to buy a bag which is flexible so that I can use it for the class and also out of the campus! I used my privilege membership card and purchased a new Roxy bag of shoe. It's just worth for only RM149, can't you see the loss there if I didn't buy it?

How is your plan of journey for Hari Raya this year? Do share it with me! I am happy to hear all of them:) As for me, there will be no 'balik kampung' mood in this year.

I am not allowed to do so at least for this year. I have a complication on my student life! I've a mid year test after raya festival. So, I feel like wanna spending my raya at my granpa's house for a day and get back to the reality. Study is my everything, for sure it is as hell. So, I will not be able to be present in JB for this year. A big sorry to my grandpa and my aunty, uncle, niece, nephew, cousin and so on.

Next, I was confirmed of being suffer migraine and gastrics. Hmm.. don't you see how sad my life is throughout this year? At the beginning, I felt a lot of migraine symptoms but I just didn't know what is exactly happens to me. So I got to see the doctor. The doctor said that I was suffering of this illness due to lack of rest and I'm not wearing my spectacles permanently. Then, he gave me various type of migraine medicines! nahhh! When it is untreated, a migraine usually lasts from four to 72 hours, but the frequency with which headaches occur varies from person to person. So I might have migraines several times a month or much less often. During a migraine, I will experience the following symptoms: Pain on one side or both sides of my head. Pain that has a pulsating, throbbing quality. Sensitivity to light, sounds and sometimes smells. Blurred vision. Lightheadedness, sometimes followed by fainting.
Hence, so far today I am getting better and stronger except I vomited few times since everyone keep asking me to eat and drink a lot up to certain level they have to know. Hey I'm fasting laa! Haha

There is a reason for everything that happens right? I still want to believe this. As I am not allowed to travel back to JB this year, so maybe I will stay alone in my house for a couple of days then daddy will be come back from Langkawi. Well. I'm big enough, so I have to be brave!

To my silent readers and my good friends who always support me throughout my hard times and good times, thank you so much for always being there for me. I hope all of you will have a bless of Ramadhan and let's celebrate this festive season with a high gratitude to the Most Benevolent, The Creator of humankind and this universe; Allahu Akbar.